Unless opposed to the context, the term ‘personal information’ has the meaning ascribed to it under the Information Technology Act, 2000 (as amended); “User” means any user of our online services; “you” or “your” refers to the User; The term “Information” excludes information that is freely available in the public domain or accessible under the Right to Information Act, 2005 or any other law.
What information do we collect?
PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
- User account ID
- Contact Numbers
- Date of birth
- E-mail address
- Any other information as relevant
We also request your name and e-mail address each time you contact us through our Website. We may retain a record of users who have contacted us in order to respond properly to questions or concerns and for purposes of future communications. Please note that sharing information about you is entirely voluntary. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our Website (We continually strive to improve our Website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails. The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
How do we protect your information?
All personal data is collected and stored on secure servers. We follow stringent security measures to protect any loss, misuse, and/or alteration of Information under our control; however, no online data transmission can be guaranteed to be completely secure. Accordingly, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information that you transmit to us. You do so at your own risk and are responsible for protecting your computer and passwords from unauthorized access.
Safety and Security Tips
- When using a public computer or terminal, always log out and close the browser when you complete an online session.
- Do not share your password with anybody. Do not write your password down anywhere. Remember, someone who knows your password can access your account or share the same with another party.
- Create complex passwords. When you create a password, use at least 8 characters - a combination of letters, characters and numbers. Do not use your name, email address, or other personal information as your password, as it can be easily obtained or identified. It is also recommended that you change your password frequently.
- Use different passwords for different online accounts you may have.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information).
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third Party Links
Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our Website and welcome any feedback about these third party sites.
In accordance with the Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Mr. Pradeep Singhvi
GAPA Furnishing Private Limited
904-B, Artica, Lodha Aqua,
Opp Thakur Mall, Mira Road, Thane
- Phone: +91- 90048 64583
- Email: email@example.com
- Time: Mon to Fri (10 am to 5 pm)
1. GFPL is not liable for any unauthorized access or use of your account and password or any consequences of such unauthorized access or use. If you suspect any unauthorized use of your account, you must immediately notify GFPL by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You indemnify GFPA for any loss, costs, damages, expenses or claims incurred or suffered by it due to any unauthorized use of your account and password.
2. Notwithstanding the above, GFPL is not responsible for the confidentiality, security or distribution of your personal information by our partners and third parties outside the scope of our agreement with such partners and third parties. Further, GFPL shall not be responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third parties or events that are beyond the reasonable control of GFPL including, acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorized access to computer data and storage device, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption, poor quality of Internet service or telephone service of the User, etc.